Opportunities to learn, master and unleash
innovative engagement ideas to the
Color Scope: Adaptive Art Approaches
Sensorium: Pathway to Connection
What’s UP…on the radar…
- June 7-10 Present at NCCAP Symposium Buffalo, NY
- July 14 private Adult Day Service team half day training Philadelphia
- September 8 private Dementia team training
- September 12,2017 MEPAP I begins Artis Senior Living Huntingdon Valley, PA
- October 9 Present, PAPA state conference State College, PA
- October 10 PA Assisted Living Association , presenter & vendor Lancaster, PA
- October 12 & 13 Michigan Association of Activity Professionals Fall Conference- lead presenter Bay City, MI
- October 18 Activity Professionals of Ontario Conference Kitchener, Ontario
- October 27 PA Personal Care Home Administrators Training Penn State Abington, PA
- November 4 NCCAP Call to Action Raleigh,NC
MEPAP 2017 course brochure download brochure here
Below are a sampling of workshops and seminars. Many are NCCAP approved for continuing education and adaptable for staff in-services and family care partner groups. Contact us for more information and a full workshop menu.
- Pump UP the Volume and Your Message
- LIFT: Leadership Infused with Forward Thinking
- Agents of CHANGE: Empowering Leadership in the Activity Profession
- Professional Forecast: Cloudy or Clear ?
- Fear Out! Power Speaking IN!
- Spirit of Place
- THRIVE: Practitioner Self Care: Going the Distance
- “H” Factor for Life!
Activity Programs: Design & Delivery
- Sensorium: A Pathway to Connection
- Activity Salad Bowl: Serving All
- Color Scope
- Move IT! Games for Muscles and Memories
Care Partner Support Groups
- Keys to Wellbeing: Laughter & Creativity
- C.A.R.E. Compassionate Awareness of Others While Refreshing My Energy
Contact us to book a dynamic presentation for your group.